Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Crafty Fifty Meme, Part Two

Stolen from Sunday Stealing.

Cheers to all of us thieves!

26. What do you normally smell like?
Cetaphil soap or lotion, smoke, alcohol, and/or Escape by Calvin Klein.

27. Do you like Carrie Underwood?
Meh, not really.

28. Been to “The Vegas”?
Many, many times, in fact I'll be there again in 12 days!

29. How far away do you live from your parents?
A couple of miles. My brother escaped.

30. Are you happy with your job?
Not really but it does keep me in this lifestyle I'm accustomed to, broke all the time.

31. Where do you work and what do you do there?
A small medical software company. I do everything and anything that's needed of me.

32. What did you get in the mail today?
Nothing, yet.

33. How do you like your steak cooked?
Medium rare.

34. Britney Spears…is she back?
Where did she go?

35. What do you usually order at Taco Bell?
Mexican pizza.

36. Have you ever sat all the way through Gone With the Wind?
Yes, several times, it's an outstanding movie.

37. Have you ever been to Mt Rushmore?
Not yet but I would like to see it.

38. Is it just me, or was The Marine (w/John Cena) a really horrible movie?
I haven't seen it.

39. Are surveys like the cocaine of myspace?
Nietzche says MySpace is dead.

40. Where is your favorite place (that you have actually been to)?
Either Chicago or the mountains.

41. What is your favorite candle scent?
Not sure, using Macintosh Apple right now.

42. Do you believe places can really be haunted?
Not really.

43. Do you smoke cigarettes?
Way too many.

44. Have you ever been to NYC or LA?
I have been to L.A. but not to New York.

45. How many states have you been to where all you saw was the airport?
Not very many, maybe a couple.

46. Do you think 50 questions is enough?
I think it is, especially when you start asking about airports.

47. Are you currently planning a trip?
Yes, a couple. Vegas in a couple of weeks and Chicago in October.

48. Is Ryan Seacrest gay? Should anyone care?
Big nellie but I don't care and neither should you.

49. Do you take anti-depressants? Sleeping pills
No. I cannot swallow pills so anything I take has to be chewed or in liquid form.

50. What do you think about space travel?
Not a lot.

3 comments:

I am Harriet said...

October is a great month to be in Chicago. Enjoy your trips.

Have a great Sunday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/08/get-married-at-tjmaxx-or-vegas/

Debster said...

I think you're my bro from another mo..LOL. We match on a couple of answers.

Be well, Dave. Have a good one.

Debster
http://wp.me/pRYvi-4o

Dave said...

Thanks for the comments!

I like the way you think Debster.