Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Seriously Random Questions Meme, Pt. 1

It's been a while since I participated in Sunday Stealing.

1. Your ex's car is on the side of the road, on fire. What do you do?
Pour gasoline on it? Not really. I guess I'd try to make sure he wasn't in the car!

2. Your best friend tells you she is pregnant. What is your reaction?
Punch her in the stomach! Not really. I'd be happy for her since it would most likely be planned if this really happened.

3. When is the last time you wanted to punch someone in the face?
All the time, I really dislike most people.

4. What is the last thing you spent money on?
A pack of smokes.

5. Do you think you gained or lost weight this past month?
I've actually lost weight somehow over the last month.

6. Crunchy or Puffy Cheetos?
Definitely Puffy Cheetos.

7. The first person on your friends list just called you a bitch. What do you do?
Nothing, this is a common occurrence.

8. Congratulations! You just had a son. What’s his name?
Zeus!

9. Congratulations! You just had a daughter. What’s her name?
Felicia!

10. What are you craving right now?
Dim Sum.

11. What was the last thing you cried about?
Having to come back to Oklahoma City from Chicago last week.

12. When you buy something and your change is 2 cents, do you keep it or tell the cashier to keep it?
I'll either keep it or toss it in the penny box if one is present at the counter.

13. What color is your tissue box?
I don't have a tissue box as I'm not a 60 year old woman.

14. Do you have a ceiling fan in your bedroom, and if so, is there dust on that fan?
I do and there probably is dust on it.

15. What was the last voicemail you received about?
I have no clue, it's been a while since I've had a voicemail. Most of my communications are from texts.

16. Have you ever blocked someone on Facebook?
Not blocked but I have hidden their posts so I wouldn't have to see all their bullshit posts and status updates.

17. Scariest thing you’ve experienced in the last year?
Unsure. Maybe riding in a boat on Lake Pontchartrain at speeds in excess of 80 miles an hour.

18. Do you wear a name tag at work?
No.

19. What kind of car do you want?
An Infinity or a Subaru.

20. What do you order when you go to Burger King?
I never eat at Burger King. I think the last time must have been some kind of chicken sandwich.

3 comments:

Brilliantly Blonde said...

What, no skanky lingerie hanging from the ceiling fan??

jennifer said...

I've created a new meme that posts questions on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. Please come check it out: http://wtfweeklymeme.blogspot.com/

Dave said...

@ BDP, will do...