Thursday, June 23, 2011

More Tattoos

I'm always on the prowl for good tattoo designs. I've really wanted to get one for years but I never can decide on what I want branded on my flesh for life. I was really close to getting "Felicia" tattooed on my arm on my last trip to Vegas but I chickened out (and I was drunk). "Felicia" is still the current top candidate for a tattoo but now I'm having trouble finding a font I can live with!

Anyhow, speaking of tattoos I recently saw a couple of cool ones that I feel the need to share here:


My friend Jenny got this one in Austin recently. It's cool for two reasons, first, how often do you see "fuck" anything inked onto someone's body. Secondly she had the tattoo done to honor her step mother who recently died of cancer.


The next entry I saw last weekend while hanging out at Sue Ellens in Dallas. The girl we didn't know just randomly showed up at our table and asked if we wanted to see the tattoo she got for her birthday. Brilliant! I could never be so clever.

I'll probably never end up getting a tattoo. I've vacillated for so long that I think that's all I'm ever going to do.

2 comments:

Brilliantly Blonde said...

Quit being a crybaby and get a tattoo. I got my first one when I was seven.

I've picked one out for you, but I can't get it to paste to this message, so I'll send it to your facebook!

Dave said...

I saw your "cat" tattoo you picked out for me! Cats are only good for eating...