I was tagged for this meme over at The Debster Chronicles so I have to participate right?
1. Why did you start blogging?
Mostly out of boredom at work over five years ago. I really do enjoy it, in spite of the lack of participation from my readers (you bastards!). It's a great way to practice my writing skills, which are terrible, and it's fun to be snarky as often as possible with the ability to write larger posts than Twitter or Facespace.
2. If you could travel anywhere in the world with no restriction of costs, where would it be and why?
Europe or Asia. Europe would be the obvious choice since their culture is much like our own and most people speak English (at least they did in Germany). Asia would be more adventurous both in travel and food. With only one choice I would probably take a trip to southeast Asia (Japan, China, Vietnam, etc.).
3. Did you have a teacher in school that had a great influence on your life? If so, what?
I'm sure most of my teachers had some kind of influence but I can't name one off the top of my head that had a great influence. My band teacher in high school was such a dousche that it influenced me to not pursue music in college.
4. If you could spend the day with a famous person, who would it be, and what would you do?
I have no clue. I can think of several people who are not famous that I'd rather see.
5. Toilet paper – over or under?
Usually on the toilet tank. It takes a lot of effort to hang a roll, first you have to take the used up roll out and then replace it with a the new one! Who the hell has time for such a complicated maneuver? If I do have time in my insane schedule to actually change the roll, I would set it over.
6. Name one thing in your life that you would do over if possible.
Too many things to mention. Recently, I would have avoided doing Vegas Bombs on Sunday night.
7. Tell us about your pets – if any.
I don't have any pets. I really want to get a beagle and name him Pudge.
8. Do you live in a small town or a large town. (You don’t have to name the town)
It depends on how you define small and large. I live in Oklahoma City which is small for a city. It is the 31st most populace city in the U.S. with around 560,000 people in the city and around 1.2 million in the metro area. I just love Wikipedia!