Monday, September 14, 2009

Sunday Funday Monday Part II

Yesterday's Sunday Funday was a pretty mild affair. I started the day with some old friends at Buffalo Wild Wings to catch some opening day NFL football. I'm still scratching my head as to why they didn't show the Dallas game on one of their big screens. I also stayed away from the blazin' wing sauce this time!

After the game I went with Dann for a beer at the Bird and then for some drinks at the Park to see our favorite bartender Shimmy, aka the Dark Lord of all that is evil. We met up with J-Ho who thought it would be fun to do this:


























Why sitting in an over sized bag out in the rain is fun is a mystery to me. I'm sure it had nothing to do with the alcohol.

1 comment:

Dann said...

I am thinking, perhaps, the bags should be over your heads :)