Monday, May 09, 2011

The "You Can't Be Missed" Meme, Part 1

Once again from Sunday Stealing and once again a day late. I got home late last night from a trip to Lake Pontchartrain and I didn't have the energy to do this from my phone.

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. Which state do you consider to be the most boring state?
Kansas with Oklahoma a strong second.

2. If any chef from the Food Network (or any well known chef) could cater your wedding, who would it be?
Tom Colicchio?

3. What's the last thing you ate that was red?
Had some Skittles yesterday afternoon.

4. Have you ever questioned the sexuality orientation of a close friend?
All the time, usually just messing with people.

5. Everyone loses a friend after some big fight. Tell us about one.
A few over the years but nothing too significant to report on.

6. Have you ever washed an iPod or mp3 player in the washing machine?
Not yet! I'm pretty good about emptying my pockets first thing when I arrive home.

7. Have you ever screamed / yelled angrily at a boss?
Yes but it's been many years since I crossed over at work.

8. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
Every night!

9. Have you ever regretted being in a relationship with someone?
I haven't regretted being with someone but maybe with the way the relationship ended.

10. Have you ever acted like you understood something when you didn't have a clue?
I'm sure I have, hasn't everyone?

11. Have you ever thought someone must have been insane? If yes, tell us something about the person.
I've known a lot of people like this, usually it involves drinking.

12. Have you ever pretended to be younger than what you are?
No, people usually assume that I'm younger than I really am.

13. Back in the day, did you ever cry because you were turned down for a date?
No.

14. Have you ever (or your significant other) had a pregnancy scare?
I thought I was pregnant once but it turned out I was just constipated.

15. Have you ever pretended to like someone when you didn't?
On occasion to pacify other friends.

No comments: