Sunday, May 01, 2011

The "18 Questionable Questions" Meme

Happy May Day everyone! Today's meme from Sunday Stealing is a little lame but I feel compelled to participate anyway since I didn't last week.

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
I would cut that bitch!

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Winning the powerball of course.

3. What is the one thing most hated by you?
I'm not sure I could pick just one thing! Conservative hypocrites and religious fanatics comes to mind. I'm also not a fan of people in general.

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
I've answered this before: a mink track suit, my own personal Zamboni, and lots of unnecessary surgery. (Borrowed from Dirty Rotten Scoundrels the Musical)

5. Could you fall in love with your best friend?
No, my best friend is a stinky girl.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Probably loving someone but I think they both can be a curse, not a blessing.

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
525,600 minutes.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
I would secretly subvert their relationship, right?

9. If you'd like to act (movies, stage) with someone, who would it be?
Carol Channing.

10. What do you expect of your loved one?
Nothing, my expectations are really, really low when it comes to people.

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
48.

12. What’s your fear?
Answered this kind of question before: dying in a plan crash on the way to my vacation destination.

13. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?
Single and rich, then I could buy all the "love" I need.

14. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Check my phone.

15. Do you ever hold back in a relationship?
What's a relationship? It's been too long to remember.

16. If you fell in love with two people simultaneously, how would you pick?
This would never happen, I've only been in love with two people in my entire life.

17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
I would forgive. An elephant never forgets... to kill!!

18. What are your three most important expectations in love?
Space, compatibility, and humor.

No comments: