Tuesday, December 22, 2009

All I Want For Christmas...

Here is my modest top 10 Christmas list:

10. The Dallas Cowboys to not suck in December.

9. The Democrats in Congress to grow a pair and give us health care reform with a public option.

8. A new radio station in Oklahoma City with decent morning DJ's. Jack and Ron's Paula Dean morning segments on 98.9 KISS FM are especially cringe worthy.

7. Roman Polanski to get sent to prison to become Bubba's biatch and salad tosser.

6. President Obama to change his name to James Earl Carter, Jr.

5. Some height for the Oklahoma State Cowboys basketball team. At 10-1 they are off to their best start since the '06-'07 season so I shouldn't complain too much.

4. Susan Boyle: The remixes CD.

3. A Cotton Bowl win for Oklahoma State football and coach Mike "I'm a man" Gundy.

2. An end to the long, tragic, and bloody war on Christmas.

1. My own personal Zamboni (stolen from Dirty Rotten Scoundrels).

No comments: