Once again from Sunday Stealing.
21) Have you ever flown a kite?
Now that I think about it I don't think I ever have. Weird.
22) Do you wish on your fallen lashes?
No, I'm not a fourteen year old girl.
23) Do you consider yourself successful?
Success can be defined in a multitude of ways. Not really but I'm working on it.
24) How many people are on your contact list of your cell?
Off the top of my head I think around 50. Just did a purge of unneeded numbers.
25) Have you ever asked for a pony?
Refer to question number 22.
26) Plans for tomorrow?
I'm going to Homo Depot to try and find a texture solution to cover up the 80 year old wallpaper in my house so I can then paint it, sell it, and get the hell out of Dodge. (I'm writing these answers on Friday night for a Sunday morning post).
27) Can you juggle?
I cannot, but thanks for asking.
28) Missing someone now?
Maybe Kim but I'm always missing that hag.
29) When was the last time you told someone "I love you"?
Probably in the last few days to my mom or your mom.
30) And truly meant it?
Yep. Filler question?
31) How often do you drink?
Far too often, but I'm trying to change that.
32) How are you feeling today?
Good! Got around early, went to the Fair, and ate sustenance on a stick!
33) What do you say too much?
Felicia. It's what I call most everyone.
34) Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school?
Nope. I was a good little boy.
35) What are you looking forward to?
Fall along with cooler weather.
36) Have you ever crawled through a window?
A couple of times but nothing devious.
37) Have you ever eaten dog food?
No, I'm not on Medicare yet. Edit: meant to say Social Security!
38) Can you handle the truth?
No. Can anyone, really?
39) Do you like green eggs and ham?
One the one or two occasions I've had it it tasted the same as regular eggs and ham. Ditto with green beer too.
40) Any cool scars?
Not really other than emotional.