From W.T.F Weekly Meme.
1) Next week is my 30th birthday, but I'm boycotting it because I am not ready to leave my 20's behind. What has been the toughest birthday for you so far?
My toughest birthday was 31. The realization had finally sunk in that I was in my 30's! 40 is just around the corner. Yay!
2) In general, what is your favorite ride at an amusement park?
I really don't like amusement park rides. I have visions of flying off the rails on a roller coaster ala Final Destination 3. I'm going to ride some today at the Fair since my niece left me a bunch of tickets she had left over from her trip there.
3) Recently the Oklahoma City Zoo held a contest to name its newest elephant baby. With today (Sept. 22) being Elephant Appreciation Day, what would you name an elephant if you could name one?
Stampy! From a great Simpsons episode when they had a pet elephant. Can anyone even remember when that show was good?
4) On Sept. 22, 1920, the Band-Aid was invented. What is something you wish you could cover up with a Band-Aid?
Sally Kern's mouth?
5) Other than gasoline, what do you frequently purchase at a gas station?
Smokes, Dr. Pepper, and of course Giant Chewy Sweet Tarts.
6) If you had to eat only three different foods for the rest of your life, what would they be?
This is a tough one! Cereal, soup, and some kind of fish course.
7) Today (Sept. 22) is Dear Diary Day. Finish this sentence: "Dear Diary, I wish I knew ..."
I wish I knew back then what I know now...
8) Would you rather have children and make a decent salary or have no kids and make a great salary?
Not a fan of children so I'd have to go with a great salary. Besides can you even afford to raise kids on a "decent salary?"