As always, courtesy of Sunday Stealing.
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Do you believe in Heaven?
I do not. As I've said many times on this blog I don't suffer from that particular mental illness.
2. Have you ever come close to dying?
Not that I'm aware of, though I did have an interesting experience with a freight elevator once.
3. What jewelery do you wear 24/7?
None. I wear a watch but not 24/7.
4. Would you ever consider having plastic surgery?
Maybe. Botox or something along those lines.
5. What do you wear to bed?
It varies. Usually I fall asleep in my clothes on the sofa. If I actually drag myself to bed I go with a tee and underwear.
6. Have you ever done anything illegal?
Sure. Hasn't everyone?
7. Who was the last person that you touched?
8. Where did you eat last?
Mexico Joes yesterday in Stillwater.
9. Besides your own blog, are there any that you routinely read but never comment on?
Yes, often. I lurk around many blogs.
10. Ever been involved with the police?
I've never dated a policeman. Was that the question?
11. Do you talk in your sleep?
I've been told that I do on occasion.
12. Now a celebrity fantasy. Who would you take on a ménage à trois for a dirty weekend?
This is an oddly placed question.
13. Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?
Not really but I'm working on it.
14. Where do you wish you were?
Chicago or New York City.
15. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
16. Is there any type of dancing that you love to do?
I like to two-step and waltz but I don't know if I would characterize it as love.
17. Last gift you received?
I can't remember. Books from my mother maybe.
18. Last sport you played?
19. Last place you went on holiday?
New York City last month.
20. Current Song?
"Pumped Up Kicks" by Foster the People.