Last Sunday Stealing of the year:
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Your main fandom of the year:
Something related to books or music but I don't think I can pin down one artist or genre.
2. Your favorite Film this year:
Without a doubt, Inception. Though I've yet to see True Grit.
3. Your favorite Book read this year:
It's too hard to pick just one. Here's some of my favorites from the past year: American Psycho, Dracula, The Historian, The Devil in the White City, and Cleopatra.
4. Your favorite Album or Song this year:
Like books, impossible to pick one. Here's some of my favorites: Tonight (I'm Fucking You), Shark in the Water, All the Lovers, Bulletproof, and Just a Dream.
5. Your favorite meme site of the year:
I guess it would have to be Sunday Stealing since it's about the only one I visit. Honorable mention to Panda and Debster.
6. Your Fandom that you haven't tried Yet, but want to:
Oddly asked, no? I have no clue. The Nintendo 3DS, which is yet to be released.
7. Your best new Fandom Discovery of the Year:
The Chicago Bears. Thanks for stinking it up this year Cowboys.
8. Your biggest Fandom Disappointment of the Year:
Bedlam. Drown Sooners!
9. Your TV Boyfriend of the year:
10. Your TV Girlfriend of the year:
11. Your most Missed Old Fandom:
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine or Deadwood.
12. Your Biggest Anticipations of the New Year:
Being out of debt!
13. Your favorite post (of yours) of the year:
If I had to pick one off the top of my head it would be The Kübler-Ross Model for Leaving Chicago.
14. Your favorite new blog (to you) of the year:
I haven't really found a lot of new ones this year but I like The Debster Chronicals and I Am....Panda.
15. Your favorite new website of the year:
Cowboys Ride For Free.
16. Your favorite news story of the year:
The repeal of Don't Ask Don't Tell.
17. Your favorite actor of the year:
18. Your favorite drama TV show of the year:
Mad Men or Breaking Bad.
19. Your favorite comedy TV Show this year:
20. Your favorite cartoon of the year: