Good luck finding it in Oklahoma City after June 18th.
The documentary seems to tell us what we already know, the Mormon Church spent a shit ton of money to help assure the passage of California's Proposition 8. I ask you dear reader, what is more disturbing:
- Believing two consenting adults should be able to enter into a union that most other Americans enjoy even though they are the same sex.
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints:
- Believe in mandatory tithing to the church.
- Believe that Jesus Christ, after his resurrection (I know also crazy), visited the Americas.
- Believe that God created multiple worlds and each world has people living on it.
- Believe in magic underwear. Need I say more?
These are just a few examples of the nutty views Mormons believe. Perhaps our country or states should adopt a law to keep churches and their views separate from government. Oh wait...