I'm a couple of days behind thanks to a weekend trip to Tulsa, America. Courtesy of Sunday Stealing again...
Cheers to all of us thieves!
51. Make up a definition for the following silly words...
Fruitgoogle: I think this was the replacement site for ManHunt.
Ambytime: The time of day one takes Ambien.
Asscactus: I had this ailment but it was nothing a little penicillin and shaving couldn't cure.
52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands?
I have no clue, I'm more of a hire it done kind of boy.
53. What was your favorite toy as a child?
That's a tough one. Either Star Wars figures or Legos.
54. How many TV’s are in your house?
Only one beat up Sony.
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Sit on a patio for brunch? I used to really enjoy golf quite a bit in my other life.
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow?
Poor. I never can find that pot of gold!
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true?
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader?
No but it sounds it could be a fun thing to do.
59. What is your idea of paradise?
Anywhere that doesn't end in lahoma.
60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like?
I do not believe in god, fortunately I have been spared that particular mental illness.
61. Do you believe in Hell?
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't?
Not sure. Whored on Craigslist? Is that a common occurrence?
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done?
Nothing, I'm a taker remember?
64. Have you gone to WTIT's facebook page and hit "like" yet? If not, why not? (No pressure.)
I only friend or like people I personally know.
65. What holiday should exist but doesn't?
66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does?
67. What's the best joke you ever heard?
The one about the two gay judges. They tried each other.
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been?
Chicago, Germany, or Mexico would be in my top three.
69. Is your hair natural or dyed?
Natural brown with the exception of that one grey hair.
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front?
I have a few of them but I usually end up sharing them with my peeps.
71. What is under your bed right now?
Probably some dust bunnies.
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home?
I think Oz could be kind of fun provided I didn't live in Munchkinland.
73. If you drive do you frequently speed?
74. What is the world's best song to dance to?
"Lonely Little Petunia In An Onion Patch."
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone?
Unsure even though it was this weekend. I know for sure I danced to some Shiny Toy Guns but it wasn't the last song.