It looks like Sunday Stealing is only doing the first 100 questions of this meme. Thank goodness, I was starting to get worried.
Cheers to all of us thieves!
76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers?
Disney! I especially love the old animated classics before computer animation.
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?
Unsure, I seem to never go in the same direction at the Oklahoma City zoo. When I visited the Lincoln Park zoo in Chicago I pretty much went just to see the polar bear.
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic?
Not really and I think most would agree.
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off?
I don't know. I don't seem to recall everyone flying off the world when Superman reversed the rotation of the earth.
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it?
Traveling. Unfortunately doing this is a sacrifice.
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick?
I couldn't and wouldn't want to pick one. We've lost enough freedoms recently on the "war on terror" that it disgusts me.
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole?
The equator, there are better drinks available.
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television?
Definitely watching TV though I would really miss football and basketball.
84. What do you think makes someone a hero?
The only real heroes in this world are the protagonists in any Rand novel, just ask any libertarian.
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in?
None, this is a retarded question.
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach: politics.
87. What was the last thing you paid for?
A delicious chocolate malt.
88. Are you a coupon clipper?
89. Get anything good in the mail recently?
I never get anything good in the mail! The amount of junk mail delivered to my house is unreal, it's destroying the environment.
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class...dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling?
Sailing sounds cool. Do I have to bring my own boat?
91. In Star Trek people 'beam' back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person's memories. Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends?
How do we know for sure the disassembled person is dead?
92. What insects are you afraid of?
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say?
Dance 10 looks 3.
94. What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn?
Shorts over sweats? It was the thing to do back in the '80's.
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be?
96. What are your parents interested in?
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet?
Not that I recall.
Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal?
Crawdads or maybe a turtle when I was a kid.
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans?
Plans that I constantly break.
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest?
At all times since I don't believe in a life energy.
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you.
A tent, matches, and your mom.