Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Very Late Meme

Today's meme is brought to you by the letter "Y" and of course Sunday Stealing.

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. Make a list of 5 things that you can see without getting up:
1) Your mom (she's right next to me in the bed)
2) A pack of Camel Turkish Royal
3) Two Sony batteries
4) A copy of "Crime and Punishment"
5) A black beanie

2. How do you style your hair?
I just put product on my hands and run it through my hair.

3. What are you wearing now?
A Cubs shirt and jeans.

4. What's your occupation?
I work at the County morgue.

5. What do you hear right now?
The people bowing and praying to the neon god they made.

6. Who was the last person you hugged?
Felicia.

7. What is/was for dinner?
Eating some left over pulled pork right now. Nom nom nom.

8. What did you do today?
The day is just starting! Yeah, I was out late last night.

9. Dog person or cat person?
Definitely a dog person. I don't brake for cats...

10. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
Smeed.

11. What was the last thing that you bought?
Beer and smokes.

12. If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
East Asia, the Amazon, or New Jersey.

13. Where do you see yourself in five years?
42.

14. Where's your birthmark?
I don't have one.

15. What are you doing this weekend?
Well it's pretty much over. I'm sure I'll enjoy some Sunday Funday today.

16. Which book are you reading at the moment?
"Crime and Punishment" by Fyodor Dostoevsky.

17. The last movie you've seen?
"The Eagle."

18. What are you doing tomorrow?
Celebrating President's Day of course!

No comments: