Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Sunset Meme

Courtesy of Sunday Stealing.

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. What is your favorite Mexican dish?
Chips and salsa or tamales.

2. When you were a kid, did you get started on your homework right away after school, or did you procrastinate?
A little of both, it depended on what year I was in and what subject I was studying.

3. What is your favorite store for home furnishings?
A local place that closed recently.

4. When you were young, did you like school lunches?
Not really. While in High School we had an open campus so I ate out or went home to eat.

5. Is religion a crutch?
I think it can be. It's not for me but to each their own.

6. In your region, what is the “big” high school sport?
Definitely football.

7. Do you consider yourself rich?
Not even close.

8. Which of these would you have the best chance administering:

A) CPR
B) Heimlich Maneuver
C) Changing a flat tire

CPR or the Heimlich Maneuver.

9. Which dance would you prefer to learn & why:

A) Salsa
B) Hip Hop
C) Waltz
D) Swing

I can already waltz so I would have to go with salsa from the list.

10. What’s the worst news you’ve ever delivered to someone?
Unsure. I've never had to notify anyone of a death or anything awful like that. Probably break up news.

11. Name something you learned in college that had nothing to do with classes or academics.
How to make jello shots.

12. New variation on an old question: If there’s a song in your head that just won’t get out, what is your favorite (or most repeated) line in that song?
Ruby lips above the water,
Blowing bubbles, soft and fine,
But, alas, I was no swimmer,
So I lost my Clementine.

No comments: