Saturday, February 19, 2011

Metroid Prime Marathon

Why no book updates? I've been spending a large amount of time playing the Metroid Prime Trilogy on my Wii. I have played some version of each game though at least three times trying to gain a 100 percent complete, meaning collecting all items and scanning all creatures throughout the game. Once again I was foiled:

Metroid Prime - 90% complete - 9 hours and 8 minutes
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes - 89% complete - 16 hours and 33 minutes
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - 97% complete - 12 hours and 13 minutes

Apparently the fifth time wasn't the charm for the original Metroid Prime! Has anyone played these games and if so has anyone finished them completely without the aid of a guide?

What am I playing now? Metroid Prime, again. The sixth time has to be the one! I really need to get a life...

2 comments:

Brilliantly Blonde said...

Let's be honest...the real reason you've been playing games instead of reading is because Crime and Punishment is about as much fun as having an anesthetic-free root canal!!

Dave said...

Believe it or not, the one and only root canal I had was anesthetic-free. I had a filling via Dr. Hunter that he screwed up and my tooth was decayed from the inside. It was the worst pain I ever had in my life until another dentist finally drilled it out.