Tuesday, February 01, 2011

The Ace Meme, Part Two

Since I'm snowed in today and I didn't get a chance to finish the Ace Meme from Sunday Stealing, I thought I would do it today. It's been an extremely boring day playing video games, reading, and shoveling snow...

Cheers to all of us thieves!

34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF YOUR HOME COUNTRY?
A few times. Deutschland was my favorite.

35. WEAKNESSES?
Besides Kryptonite, I have a weakness for putting things off until the last minute.

37. FIRST JOB?
A summer job working in the warehouse for a food distribution place. Basically unloading trucks.

38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
Indeed, back in the stone ages when people had land lines.

39. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOUL MATE?
You might, I'm beginning to believe I do not.

40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU DID STEALING?
As in today or as in on my blog? Today I was playing some Wii. In general around here I tend to blog about all kinds of random things and topics.

41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
I have not, knock on wood.

42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
Probably my eyes.

43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
Yes I had them put on (installed?) the day before my Senior pictures in High School.

44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
Besides a winning lottery ticket? The ability to travel somewhere.

45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT AND WHAT DO YOU WANT THEIR NAMES TO BE? (OR IF YOU HAVE KIDS, TELL US ABOUT THEM.)
I don't want kids and I'm not a fan.

46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I was named after my dad who was named after his dad.

47. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF OF THE SEX(ES) YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO?
Bad teeth or a bad attitude.

48. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU LIKED ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL?
I'm drawing a blank. Graduation?

49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
I usually just use soap or body wash. My skin is very sensitive so there's a particular brand I use on all parts of my body.

50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Not really, it's pretty sloppy. Not that I use it much.

51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Turkey, something spicy.

52. ANY BAD HABITS?
Too many to list. Smoking would be at the top of the list.

53. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON?
Sometimes. Most people are at one time or another.

54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Probably not, I'm kind of a dick.

55. DO YOU AGREE WITH FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS?
Sure, if you can find the right person.

56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
Of course but so does a personality.

57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
I beat up little old ladies.

58. WOULD YOU RATHER GAIN 58 POUNDS OR LOSE 58 POUNDS?
I would definitely rather lose weight. That strung out heroine look is in right now, right?

59. WHAT'S YOUR MAIN GOAL IN LIFE?
To be independently wealthy. I'm failing miserably.

60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
I really liked Legos (and still do) and video games.

61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
I have no clue and I'm not going to count. Only people I would call.

62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID?
Barney was way after my time.

63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Too much.

64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
Mashed potatoes, now I'm hungry.

65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A LOVER?
I've stopped looking but if I had to say, someone easy going and fun to be around.

66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
DB to some of my friends and Pooh or Pooh Bear to my family.

67. FAVORITE SUPER POWER?
Not really in to super powers. I liked the heroes that were mortal like Batman!

1 comment:

Debster said...

I like how you release your anger. Stress relieving and a workout at the same time! Leave it to you to multi-task! LOL. Love ya, Dave. Stay warm.