Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Monday Night Happenings in OKC

Nothing to do on Monday night? Consider a couple of good venues in OKC for the worst day of the week. The Sounds will be playing at the Diamond Ballroom and ATB (German DJ, remixer, and producer André Tanneberger)will be present at CityWalk in Bricktown.

I sent a text to a few people today to see if they were going to either event and I got a lot of "who?" responses. I am familiar with a couple of The Sounds songs and I like their style of play well enough that I'd like to see them. Here's one of their videos:


Tony The Beat (video) - The Sounds

I became familiar with ATB years ago when I dated Shimmy. I'm a really big fan. In fact the ATB remix of "You're Not Alone" is one of my favorite songs of all time. Here are some samples of the latest release from ATB:


Future Memories

Decisions, decisions. I would jump on the opportunity to see ATB in a heartbeat if he was appearing anywhere else but CityWalk! In any event either show should be some good stuff.

No comments: