Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Thoughtfulness Album Couture®

"Thoughtfulness Album Couture® is an independent design studio based in Chicago and San Francisco. Its core product is the limited-edition graphic t-shirt. Always daring in theme and unusual in design, each garment reflects the company’s fierce commitment to equal rights for all---particularly the underrepresented, the marginalized, and the disenfranchised. It’s all about graphic with and calligraphic charm and DIY. It’s all about high glamour and low art. It’s all about you. Each design is hand printed using nature-friendly ink on soft and comfortable t-shirts from American Apparel®.

© 2009 Thoughtfulness Album Couture. All Rights Reserved."


Michael was nice enough to give Dann and I each a shirt this weekend (pictured above). I told him I would provide a link to his myspace site in return. I believe the shirts can be purchased at Brief Encounters on 39th and Penn (I couldn't find a website link).

The shirt has a backwards Oklahoma graphic with the phrase "Shame on you, Sally Kern." The S in Sally and K in Kern is replaced with swastikas. Thanks again for the shirt Michael!

3 comments:

Casey said...

I want one in fat girl size!!!!!

Casey said...

I want one in fat girl size!!!!!

Dave said...

So is that one or two in fat girl size? :)