Saturday, August 22, 2009

Drink of the Day: Wine

It's been a while since I did one of these posting but it came to mind when I came home with a couple of bottles of wine this afternoon. Today's drink of the day isFat Bastard Chardonnay. I love this chardonnay though I don't drink it too often, I usually stick with sauvignon blancs when drinking white wines. We sold the Fat Bastard brand the entire time I worked at Pearl's Oyster Bar and this is how I became familiar with the wine.

Tasting notes: Round in the mouth with white flower aromas and a long, toasty finish.

The unusually cool August weather we've been enjoying is perfect for sitting on a patio or front porch sipping this chardonnay.

I'd rather be sipping on some St. Supery Sauvignon Blanc! Who do I have to blow to find a bottle of my favorite wine in this town?

No comments: