Saturday, March 05, 2011

The Burnt Toast Meme (A Day Early)

I'm doing the whole Sunday Stealing thing a day early since I'll be headed to Colorado tomorrow morning for a ski trip!

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Holy shit these pants are tight! I may have to go up to a 31 waist.

2. How much cash do you have on you?
None.

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
Poor.

4. Favorite planet?
Omicron Persei 8.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
I don't know I cleared out my recent calls. Most likely it was your mom.

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
"You Are the One" by Shiny Toy Guns, not that my phone is ever in ring mode.

7. What shirt are you wearing?
A tuxedo shirt.

8. Do you label yourself?
No, just my underwear with "DMH."

9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
Magnanni.

10. Bright or Dark Room?
Either. Dark is better for sleeping.

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
Completely wretched POS that should be stopped at all costs. Translation: I don't know who took the survey before me.

12. What does your watch look like?
Black leather band with a large, square face.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Oozing on the sofa watching Adult Swim.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
"Yes." From my dad verifying my disbelief that the dreaded Swooners of Oklahoma beat Oklahoma State in college basketball.

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
23rd and Penn. You do the math.

16. What's a word that you say a lot?
Felicia or drown or douche bag, wait, that's two words!!

No comments: