Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Minutes

When I worked at Old Chicago bartending I used to grab drinks with Matt, Cris, and Regina often, especially after a lunch shift. This is how I came to know "the minutes." For some reason Cris or Regina used to keep a log of the day's activities. Activities being what was happening and what we discussed while we drank. It could be quite humorous to go back another day and read what was written from a day/night out drinking. For some reason Kim did the same on Sunday and I found them in my back pocket when I got home Sunday night. So, mostly for Kim, here are the minutes from Sunday Funday:

Pearl's Oyster Bar (no times given)
- Will the real Felicia please stand up?
- NO MEAGAN!
- Tsunami bomb
- Pocket gay
- Dance monkey
- Justin's cat like tendencies
- Matty's Woo

Edna's
1:59 - Hammer Time
2:09 - Or else it gets the hose again
2:11 - Don't be a DB on my bday
2:15 - I'm gonna make you squeal, make you squeal, make you squeal...
2:20 - Hallelujah
2:23 - Little man in the boat
2:25 - Midnight train to Georgia
2:28 - Spelunking Meg's vagina
2:38 - David off the phone, how long?
2:40 - I want your love, Justin breaking out in song
2:42 - Meagan took a greaser!
2:45 - Daddy it's time!
2:46 - Steel Magnolia tribute
2:55 - Kim and Justin dance
2:56 - I'm Meagan for crying, loving you
2:56 - Minutes! Minutes! Minutes!!
3:06 - For God so loved the world...
3:11 - Tornado Warning
3:12 - I wanna die at Tramps
3:16 - Tornado at Edna's at 4:11 and Tramps at 4:13
3:22 - "if a 'nado comes, I'll lay on top of you and grind"
3:27 - David volunteers to snake Meagan
3:34 - Hook echo
3:38 - Pearl's peeps
3:46 - Meagan's poop jitters
3:47 - Release the Kraken
3:57 - Seriously, tornados?
3:58 - Tornados how long?
4:10 - Torrential hail storm
4:12 - Holy shit!
4:30 - Hail = Hell
4:35 - Sharpie time?
4:45 - Access the damage
4:46 - A lot of damage
4:50 - House on fire at Justin's
4:59 - We survived the "hell storm"
5:10 - Still having fun at Kim's bday


Interesting. Maybe we shouldn't take "the minutes" while partying...

No comments: