Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Blue Memory Meme

Yet again from Sunday Stealing and a day early. It's been a while...

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
Shut the fuck up!!

2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
I have absolutely no clue. Maybe Al Gore, he's a pretty cool guy. Or maybe Bret Easton Ellis, to see if he's as fucked up as his novels.

3) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
It would have to be somewhere close and cheap. Vegas is out since I'm going next week. Hmmm. Chicago, New York, or San Francisco?

4) What do you think about most?
It is, to say the least.

5) You have the opportunity to spend a romantic night with the music celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
Again I have no clue, I can't think of a musician crush I'm having right now.

6) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
A little incident that landed me in jail in Colorado a couple of years ago.

7) What's your strangest talent?
The ability to remember little factoids that normal people don't give a shit about. An example would be me correcting someone who uses the phase "don't drink the Kool-Aid" when everyone knows they drank Flavor Aid at Jonestown.

8) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
Nothing comes to mind, at least for the purposes of this blog. I'm a pretty up front person when necessary.

9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
Now that you mention it I think someone has.

10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
Today. It's something one has to do daily for a healthy and long life.

11) Do you have any strange phobias?
Not really. I used to be a little nervous flying but as much as I've traveled lately it isn't an issue anymore.

12) What's your religion?
Atheist.

13) What is your current desktop picture?
Blackhawks hockey logo.

14) When you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Walking to or from my car.

15) What's the last song you listened to?
Fist Up by the Blow.

16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
Off the top of my head would be Shiny Toy Guns. Given some thought would be Fleetwood Mac.

17) What was the last lie you told?
On this meme. Can you find it?

18) Do you believe in karma?
Absofuckinglutely.

19) What is a saying you say a lot?
"Bye Felicia!"

20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
I hate these kinds of questions. My absolute and utter ability to not give a shit about a person or a situation given time. Ditto.

21) Who is your celebrity crush?
Paul Rudd or Chris Pine lately.

22) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word: heart.
Ache. It's a heartache, nothing but a heartache. Hits you when it's too late, hits you when you're down. It's a fools game, nothing but a fools game. Standing in the cold rain feeling like a clown.

23) How do you vent your anger?
I either curl up into myself or I go batshit crazy.

24) Do you have a collection of anything?
Too many moldering in boxes in storage. Video games, stamps, coins, trading cards...

25) What is your favorite word?
Turd.

26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
Sometimes.

27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
I hate the sound Styrofoam being mashed. I love the sound of a spring storm sans tornado.

28) What's your biggest "what if"?
Too numerous to mention. The road/harder path less traveled kind of thing.

29) Do you believe in ghosts?
It's fun to consider but not really.

30) How about aliens?
Infinite diversity in infinite combinations.

31) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
Buying that black pullover from Express last fall.

32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
Jail or Kansas.

33) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
I don't think so, either you have the aptitude or not.

34) Most attractive actor of your opposite gender?
Mila Kunis.

35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
Good friends, better food, and top shelf liquor.

36) Define “Art”.
I can't. It is what I think it is and may not apply to someone else.

37) Do you believe in luck?
Not really but I ALWAYS wash my hands after pissing while playing blackjack, you know, for luck.

38) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
I don't know, all of mine have failed at one point or another.

39) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
Come on Eileen.

40) Where were you yesterday?
At home most of the day chillaxing.

41) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
I sprained my ankle severely once when playing basketball. I know it's not a major injury but I couldn't walk without crutches or a boot for a month.

42) Do you have any obsessions right now?
Always. Right now, Futurama, Skyward Sword, and the War on Christmas.

43) What's up?
Same old shit just another day or nada is my usual response.

44) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
I'm sure I have. I love it. I matter!

45) Do you believe in real magic?
Nope and I don't believe in fake magic either.

46) Do you ever hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
Absolutely. It's one of my defining characteristics. An elephant never forgets... to kill!!

47) What's your favorite (non-pet) animal?
Tasmanian Devils.

48) What is your secret weapon to get people to like you?
My sparkling personality. Unfortunately it's the same thing I use to get them to hate me.

49) Where is your best friend?
Probably sitting across town being a total dousche.

50) What do you think is Satan's last name?
Seery, Martin, or Brown.

1 comment:

Mind Of Mine said...

Really cool answers bro. So you were in Jail? The big house or an over night stay at the local precinct?

I also did this weeks challenge, with a little twist.

Check it out.

http://ianjosephbrook.blogspot.com/2011/12/belated-sunday-stealing-meme.html