Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Madness Meme, Part 2

I thought I would do some Sunday Stealing today while I'm oozing here on the sofa watching my beloved Dallas Cowboys...

Cheers to all of us thieves!

23. Do you ever walk around the house naked?
Sometimes but not very far, maybe to and from the bathroom.

24. If you were an animal what would you be? Why?
Ozzy Osbourne because he's rich.

25. Hair color you like on someone you’re dating?
I'm not particular just as long as it isn't a soulless Ginger.

26. If suffering an injury, would you rather be left blind or deaf?
I think either would be truly tragic but I think I would have to go with being left deaf though I would miss music dearly.

27. Do you have any special talents?
I'm an expert at drunk texting.

28. What do you do as soon as you walk in the house?
Hang up my keys on the wall near my door.

29. Do you like horror or comedy?
I like both, who doesn't?

30. Are you missing anyone?
A couple of people that I don't get to see very often.

31. Where do you want to live when you are old?
Someplace that isn't solidly a "red state" in Presidential elections.

32. Who is the person you can count on the most?
The Rents (parents).

33. If you could date any celebrity past or present, who would it be?
That's a tough one. Maybe Paul Rudd ala the Romeo and Juliet years.

34. What did you dream last night?
Nothing, I was so exhausted that I had a dreamless night.

35. What is your favorite sport to watch?
College football.

36. Are you named after anyone?
My dad and I guess his father before him.

37. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
I like all kinds of beers from lagers to stouts and everything in between. If it's a mixed drink I like Captain Morgan and Coke.

38. Non alcoholic drink?
I drink water mostly. I hardly drink caffeine anymore but when I do I go with a Dr. Pepper.

39. Have you ever been in love?
A couple of times, it was a waste of time.

40. Do you sing in the shower?
Sometimes. I blast music through the house when I'm showering more times than not.

41. Have you ever been arrested?
I have and I wouldn't recommend it.

42. What is your favorite Holiday?
Arbor Day.

43. Would you ever get plastic surgery?
Maybe a nip and tuck here or there but nothing major.

44. Have you ever caught a fish?
I have. I like to fish but I hardly ever get to do it.

No comments: