Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Twenty-Fiver Meme

Happy Sunday everyone! I just returned from "Captain America" with the Rents (parents). It's surprisingly good, so check it out. Now on to today's Sunday Stealing...

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. Tell us about something that made you laugh last night.
Futurama. I was watching the third season on DVD last night.

2. What were you doing at 8 PM last night?
Oozing on the sofa watching show from question number 1.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Driving the Rents home from the theatre.

4. What happened to you in 2006? (Feel free to republish an old post from '06.)
I went to Mexico with Shimmy. Check it out.

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
"Bye Felicia."

6. How many beverages did you have today?
I had a soda at the theatre.

7. What color is your hairbrush?
I haven't used a brush or comb in many, many years.

8. What was the last thing you paid for?
Bought a pack of smokes this morning.

9. Where were you last night?
At the house all night.

10. What color is your front door?
Red. Gotta live the feng shui.

11. Where do you keep your change?
In a beer growler on the floor next to my desk.

12. What’s the weather like today?
It's supposed to get up to 105 today. I'm so over summer. I haven't had to mow at all in the month of July.

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Double chocolate from Baskin Robbins!

14. What excites you?
The prospect of moving.

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Not quite, it hasn't hit the ears yet.

16. Are you over the age of 35?
I am amazingly! 38 and counting.

17. Do you talk a lot?
Not really.

18. Do you watch Franklin and Bash?
I have no clue what this reference is.

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Not anyone in the inner circle.

20. Do you make up your own words?
Yeah, usually a combination of curse words.

21. Are you a jealous person?
Not usually.

22. What does the last text message you received say?
A post from Amy telling me I should go after someone newly single that I don't know.

23. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
New York City baby! Just over a week to go!

24. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
Probably my friend Brucifer, but in a good way.

25. Are you crushing on anyone that you shouldn't be?
Not at the moment, enjoying my solitude.

No comments: