Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Salsa Bowl 2010

I love chips and salsa or dip or queso. Last Friday night me and some friends celebrated the first annual (shuddup Dann) Salsa Bowl. Basically the party consisted of everyone bringing their favorite chips and dip while we had a Wii Bowling tournament. It turned out to be a really good time. We created a double elimination tournament that ended up taking about six hours to complete! Naturally I won since my mad Wii Bowling skills are sick. The final four including me was Matt, Justin, and Stephanie. I had a fantastic time and I look forward to doing something similar in the future.

The chips and dip spread. My fridge is currently pack full of different kinds of salsa and dip.

The bracket.

The Bowlers minus Steph who was taking the picture.

No comments: