Monday, June 27, 2005

Bricktown!

I'm still trying to recover from the busy weekend so I haven't had time to do much posting. More on that later... I went out to eat with the Asian :) on Thursday at the Deep Fork Grill and then we met some friends in Bricktown. We started the night at club LiT. Very cool bar with a casual atmosphere, no cover charge or dumb ass dress code (I mean really, do we have to dress up to go to a bar in downtown OKC?) We hung out at the patio bar upstairs called the TwiLiT Lounge. On our way back to the car we hit club Venu. Meh. Very nice bar but the music and drunks could have been better (yes I said drunks and didn't mean drinks!). After that we headed out to the usual places. All in all it was a fun night especially since I don't do too much partying in Bricktown.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is this Asain that you speak of? I am curious to know more of this enchanting person.

Dave said...

Oh, it's just some psycho hose beast...

Dave said...

No doubt but we'll stope em!