I thought I would participate in Sunday Stealing this week since I actually like the questions. It's been a while...
181. What's the BEST rock band that you have seen live?
Without a doubt Shiny Toy Guns. I'm still pissed we had to give away two of the tickets because a couple of my friends took a powder.
182. Could you image being in a situation where you would run from the police?
I can and I have though not anytime recently. I hauled ass away from a road block once for obvious reasons.
183. Have you ever been asked for an autograph?
Only to sign various court summons!
184. What would you change about your living room?
I would try to find a way to texture over the wallpaper various previous owners started applying around 1930.
185. Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home?
Always a glass. Plastic is so bad for the environment, I'm looking at you bottled water drinkers!
186. Last hug?
My mom or my great-niece.
187. Have you ever had to make up your mind?
I can't decide.
188. What is on top of your refrigerator?
Two candle sticks and a large decorative plate, moved from atop the dining room table.
189. Did it work out for you in terms of kids? (Meaning how did it work out & are you happy. In other words, from “Have none, wanted none” to “8 kids & 3 grand kids).
Yes. I don't want kids nor do I have kids.
190. Are you afraid of the dark?
No, in fact I prefer it when I'm trying to sleep.
191. What if you had three wishes – what would you wish for?
Enough wealth to be comfortable enough to do what I want.
Long lasting and good health.
192. Do you feel sad often?
Sometimes but not often. I'm usually pretty happy if I stay away from mass quantities of refreshing adult beverages.
193. Have you ever been in lust for an extended period of time?
Yes. Chris Pine.
194. Do you shower daily?
Of course. Sometimes twice!
195. Have you ever prank called someone?
Sometimes when I was a kid with friends. Our favorite was the "Devil's number," which turned out to be a number for a modem.
196. If you have a garage, is it cluttered?
I have a garage and it's pretty clean. All hail big trash day.
197. You are about to die. What do you do with your worldly possessions?
Take them with me of course!
198. Tell us about the first time that you bought a car.
It was a million years ago and I was excited that I didn't need a RENT (a parent) to co-sign for me.
199. What is your favorite type of music?
I actually like all kinds of music with the exceptions being heavy rap and modern country.
200. What’s your family like?
In a word: awesome.