Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hard At Work

Bored.

Read all the blogs I follow and updated mine.

Read a couple chapters of a book.

Read every news article imaginable online.

Went outside and smoked several cigarettes.

Had a bowl of cereal.

Sent texts to friends who won't respond until much later in the day.

Here's some interesting links for you to enjoy if you're just as bored as I am today:


Hot Chicks with Douchebags

Lamebook

I also spent a good amount of time today randomly going through blogs on Blogger. Holy shit there's a lot of mommy blogs and religious blogs!

Blogs don't float your boat? You can also hang out on Facebook all day. I just love reading status updates about every boring minute of one's day. I also love to know every thing you're doing in Mafia Wars, Farmville, etc. It's called sarcasm folk...

It's cool if you're doing something unusual like: "Just landed in China, it's raining, pictures to follow."

It's uncool to do the following: "Made PB&J for the kids!!! LOL :) ;) 8-)"

I don't even hardly bother with MySpace anymore.

Question. For those of you out there who have nothing to do at work, how do you pass the time?

No comments: