Monday, April 28, 2008

My Friends

I had a really great birthday all things considered! On my actual birthday I worked until 2 in the morning... I got up the next day and worked from 10 AM and didn't get off until 11 PM in the evening! My friends waited for me. I met up with Crystal, Kris, Ana, and Lindsey at Lumpy's around 11:30PM yesterday. We had some shots and beers... too many! The girls got me some flip flops for our forthcomming Mexico trip along with a nasty tee shirt. I'm so thankful for my old "Pearls" friends... without them life would be a little less fabulous. Thank you Crystal, Kris, Ana, and Lindsey for always being there for me through thick and thin... I love you all! Here's to another 35 years!

2 comments:

Shimmy said...

Don't I at least get some acknowledgment for the awesome t-shirt or something? How about stealing your leftover sushi? Hhhmmmm sushi!

Dave said...

Last word freak... :)