Once again from Sunday Stealing...
1) What do you think is the best costume for Halloween?
Dressed as Mittens Romney, if you can find a stick big enough to shove up your ass.
2) What would an alien think of humans if it came to Earth on Halloween?
That we're observing an ancient fertility custom.
3) Who Would you haunt?
My friend Timmy. He'd deserve it.
4) Are you afraid of the dark?
No, I'm an adult.
5) Do you pass out candy, or hide with the lights off?
Neither. I'm usually out at adult functions on Halloween.
6) What Scary movie do you like best?
That's tough. Gotta go with a classic like "Rosemary's Baby" or "Invasion of the Body Snatchers."
7) If you had to wear a costume for a week, what would you be?
The bumblebee girl from that Blind Mellon video.
8) What do you think about Ouija boards?
I think the last time I used one my friend was pushing the pointer.
9) Have you ever told ghost stories around a fire?
Not that I recall.
10) Trick? or Treat?
11) Have you ever been in a haunted house?
Not a real one, just those lame fake ones they set up around Halloween. I want to go to one of those crazy Christian haunted houses.
12) What would you do if you saw a ghost?
Nothing because it wouldn't happen, there's no such thing as ghosts.
13) Question 13, should we have skipped this and jumped to 14?
Why? I stayed at a Doubletree in Chicago once that actually had a 13th floor.
14) Are you brave enough to walk into a grave yard after dark on Halloween?
Yes. Though people are dying to get in there.
15) Do you like chocolate? what kind:
Yes, milk chocolate.
16) Who would look better in a clown costume? Obama or Romney?
Romney doesn't need the costume, he's already a clown.
17) Are you in the path of Frankenstorm?
No, and I bet it won't be as bad as predicted.